Upcoming New MAZDA Cars
Believe it or not, we’re entering the last few months of 2021, which means here at your Mazda car dealership we’re already looking forward to 2022. The new model year always means new Mazda cars and SUVs to get excited about, and today we’re going to highlight some of what you can expect from 2022 Mazda cars!
2022 Mazda Car Highlights
While you can look forward to updates to every Mazda vehicle for the 2022 model year, here are a few that we’re particularly excited about.
- All-New 2022 Mazda MX-30 EV, the first Mazda all-electric model.
- A new addition to the Mazda lineup, the 2022 Mazda MX-30 is a particularly great choice for eco-conscious city drivers.
- All-new e-Skyactiv® EV technology uses the 143 horsepower produced by the 35.5 kWh lithium-ion battery to create a smooth, enjoyable drive experience – as drivers expect from Mazda models.
- Standard technology features keep drivers safe and entertained on the road, and include:
- Mazda ConnectTM infotainment and smartphone integration.
- i-Activsense® safety features like radar cruise control, driver attention alert, smart brake support, and more.
- Luxurious touches like heated front seats and a power moonroof.
- 2022 Mazda3 and 2022 Mazda CX-5
- Two of the most popular Mazda models, each model received significant updates in 2021, including larger screens.
- Drivers can expect updated design elements including new paint choices for 2022.
New Mazda Cars near Omaha, NE
These updates are just the beginning of what we can expect from Mazda models in 2022 and beyond. To learn more, call or visit and talk with an expect dealer at your home for new and used cars. Omaha drivers have a lot to look forward to in 2022 at Woodhouse Mazda!