2021 MAZDA CX-30 Safety Features
While all of our Mazda models are family-friendly in their own way, our Mazda SUVs are particularly popular due to their versatility and comfort. But another important factor for parents is safety – luckily another area where Mazda vehicles shine! We’ve got a run-down of the safety features on one of our popular family SUVs, the Mazda CX-30.
Stay Safe in a MAZDA CX-30
The 2021 Mazda CX-30 was built with safety in mind, and it shows. We can’t cover every safety feature, but here are our top safety features in this Mazda SUV!
- i-Activsense® Safety Technology. This is a whole suite of key safety features. We’ve picked some of our favorites that make driving easier and safer, including:
- Rear cross-traffic alert that helps alert drivers of obstacles behind them as they reverse out of blind driveways or tight parking spaces.
- Blind spot monitoring, an available feature that makes merging and lane changes safer by detecting objects in your blind spot.
- Radar cruise control with stop & go makes keeping a safe following distance simple by actively matching speed with the car in front of you.
- 360-degree view monitor. This feature uses small cameras placed around the SUV to give you a complete look at what’s around you, which you can access on your dashboard-mounted Mazda ConnectTM
- Traffic jam assist. Nobody wants to be caught in traffic, but this feature enhances the radar cruise control mentioned above with steering assistance at speeds of up to 40 miles per hour, making gridlocks less stressful and safer.
Mazda CX-30 near Omaha
The safety features are just one reason the Mazda CX-30 is a great choice for families or individual drivers, and you can find out the rest when you search “Mazda dealership near me.” Omaha drivers who visit Woodhouse Mazda will find the 2021 Mazda CX-30 is just one of our fantastic options.